Pictures of things. Minimal thoughts. More Pictures.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Hair Cuts / Sparkles in Her Hair
I don't know if you can see them, but there are sparkles in Annies hair.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Miles, you are so grown up and your hair cut makes you look even more handsome than ever! Annie, I love the way that the hair cut lady put a clip in your hair and braided it. Do you think I'll be able to comb your hair so beautifully when Bud and I come to visit you? I just can't get over how much you guys have grown since you were in Avalon in May. I love you TONS, CiCi
I almost cried watching this because you guys are growing up too quickly and I MISS YOU!!!!!!!! You both look so pretty/handsome and mature!!!! Great haircuts. I remember holding you both when you were Thunder's age and it seems like just yesterday. I LOVE YOU BOTH!
Annie, your hair looks so pretty and Miles, what can I say? Your short hair makes you look gorgeous. Good thing I'm not 4 and living in San Diego, or else....
More posts, MORE posts. MORE POSTS...I love you guys...Miles, be on the look out for the mail man to bring a package for: Miles ""DARTH VADER" Devine...I love you guys!
4 comments:
Miles, you are so grown up and your hair cut makes you look even more handsome than ever! Annie, I love the way that the hair cut lady put a clip in your hair and braided it. Do you think I'll be able to comb your hair so beautifully when Bud and I come to visit you? I just can't get over how much you guys have grown since you were in Avalon in May. I love you TONS, CiCi
I almost cried watching this because you guys are growing up too quickly and I MISS YOU!!!!!!!! You both look so pretty/handsome and mature!!!! Great haircuts. I remember holding you both when you were Thunder's age and it seems like just yesterday. I LOVE YOU BOTH!
Aunt Suzi
Annie, your hair looks so pretty and Miles, what can I say? Your short hair makes you look gorgeous. Good thing I'm not 4 and living in San Diego, or else....
More posts, MORE posts. MORE POSTS...I love you guys...Miles, be on the look out for the mail man to bring a package for: Miles ""DARTH VADER" Devine...I love you guys!
Post a Comment